- Out Of Bounds (Rule 27 applies) A ball is out of bounds when all of it lies:
- Beyond any wall, fence or hedge forming a boundary of the course
- Beyond white posts to the left of 10th, 11th and 15th holes.
- On or over any tarmac/paved area surrounding the clubhouse and
professional shop between the white line on the 1st tee and 10th tee
- Beyond white lines denoting Out of Bounds
- Immovable Obstructions (Rule 24-2 applies)
- Irrigation heads and boxes, course furniture, stone walls around the clubhouse, tee steps, artificialy surfaced footpaths.
- Movable Obstructions (Rule 24-1 applies)
- Stones and glass only in bunkers
- Tee markers
- Water Hazards (Rule 26 applies)
- Yellow Posts denote water hazards
- Red Posts denote lateral water hazards
- Bridges are classed as in the hazard
- Ground Under Repair when play is prohibited is marked by either of the following (Rule 25-1 applies)
- GUR sign
- Blue posts
- White paint line
- Relief must be taken under rule 25-1.
- Dangerous Weather (Rule 6-8) A player may discontinue play if there is danger from lightening.
During inclement/dangerous weather the Committee will suspend play by notifying players on the course by the following method (players should mark their ball and cease play immediately)
Suspend play: One long note of siren
Resume play: Two short notes of siren repeated
The time between suspension and resumption of play NO shots are to be taken.
Breach of Local Rule
Match Play - Loss of Hole
Stroke Play - 2 shot penalty
All fairway yardage markers are measured to the centre of the green.