Here are some recommendations to make a round of golf at Grange Park a wonderful experience for everyone:
- If you are not holding your place on the course please allow the players behind to play through. Do the same if you stop to search for a ball.
- Play your game in line with the R & A Pace of Play guidelines, meaning that a quicker game has right of way no matter how many players in that group including singletons.
- Repair your pitch marks on the green.
- Any divots made in the fairway should be repaired.
- Carefully rake bunkers after use.
- Use the bins provided and keep the course tidy.
- Be courteous to other golfers at all times.