1. Out Of Bounds (Rule 18 applies)
A ball is out of bounds when all of it lies:
- Beyond any wall, fence or hedge forming a boundary of the course.
- Beyond white posts or lines to the left of 10th, 11th, 15th and 16th holes or to the right of the pond by the 5th green.
- On or over any tarmac/paved area surrounding the Clubhouse and Professional's shop, between the white lines adjacent to the 1st tee and 10th tee.
- In the rarmac/paved shoe-cleaning area or flower border to the right of the 18th green; the course boundary is defined by the wooden edging.
2. Penalty Areas (Rule 17 applies)
- Yellow Posts denote a Yellow Penalty Area.
- Red Posts denote a Red Penalty Area.
- Bridges are classed as in the Penalty Area.
3. Ground Under Repair (Rule 16.1 applies)
Play is prohibited from areas marked by any of the following:
a) Tee markers
b) Blue posts or surrounded by white painted lines.
4. Stopping & Resuming Play (Rule 5.7 applies)
An immediate suspension of play for a dangerous situation will be signalled by one prolonged note of the siren. All other suspensions will be signalled by 3 consecutive notes of the siren. In either case, resumption of play will be signalled by 2 short notes of the siren.
- Resumption of Play (Rule 5.7c) - 2 short notes of siren.
- Penalty for breach of Rule 5.7b or 5.7c - Disqualification.
Penalty for Breach of Local Rules
Match Play - Loss of Hole
Stroke Play - Two strokes
Hole locations are indicated by the associated flag colour:
Red = front, Yellow = middle, White = back.
All fairway yardage markers are measured to the centre of the green.