Out Of Bounds (Rule 27 applies)
A ball is out of bounds when all of it lies:
- Beyond any wall, fence or hedge forming a boundary of the course
- Beyond white posts to the left of 10th, 11th and 15th holes
- On or over any tarmac/paved area surrounding the clubhouse and professional shop between the white line on the 1st tee and 10th tee
- Beyond white lines denoting Out of Bounds
Immovable Obstructions (Rule 24-2 applies)
- Irrigation heads and boxes, course furniture, stone walls around the clubhouse, tee steps, artificially surfaced footpaths.
Movable Obstructions (Rule 24-1 applies)
- Stones and glass only in bunkers
- Tee markers
Water Hazards (Rule 26 applies)
- Yellow Posts denote water hazards
- Red Posts denote lateral water hazards
- Bridges are classed as in the hazard
Ground Under Repair when play is prohibited (Rule 25-1 applies)
is marked by either of the following
- GUR sign
- Blue posts
- White paint line
- Relief must be taken under rule 25-1.
Dangerous Weather (Rule 6-8)
A player may discontinue play if there is danger from lightning.
Breach of Local Rule
- Match Play - Loss of Hole
- Stroke Play - 2 shot penalty
All fairway yardage markers are measured to the centre of the green.