We will do all we can to ensure that your day's golf at Grange Park is second to none. Please help us to achieve this by considering the following requests prior to and during your time with us.
|Dress Code for the Course|
Please dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided at Grange Park . The following should be used as a guide:
- Shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Shorts must be tailored to be considered proper attire and we ask you to wear them with either knee length stockings or plain white sports socks.
- T-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, track suits, denims, cargo pants/shorts, tennis shorts or other athletic shorts are not considered appropriate golf wear.
- Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, mid-length shorts and blouses are considered proper attire.
- T-shirts, sweat pants, track suits, denims, tennis dresses, or athletic shorts are not considered appropriate golf wear.
- Golf shoes with soft or metal spikes are to be worn on the golf course and practice areas. However, we recommend that metal spikes are worn throughout the winter months.
|Dress Code For the Clubhouse|
Golfing attire is permitted in The Spike Bar and Conservatory facilities.
In the Main Lounge
- Smart Casual attire is acceptable at any time, except for formal Presentation Evenings when all Male members and visitors must wear jacket and tie. Golf attire worn on the day must be clean and dry. We would ask that male members and visitors do not wear shorts at any time.
In Peppercorns Restaurant
- Smart Casual attire, or clean golf attire is allowed at all times.
- These should be on silent at all times. They may be used in the locker rooms and car park. On the course phones should only be used in an emergency.